Open a WooCommerce Credit Card merchant account in four easy steps
- Please visit our Prohibited Merchant Categories page for acceptable industries prior to submitting an application.
- Process subscription
- Complete merchant account application
- Digital signature
- Online credit card merchant account
- Sell products or services using Capital ePay, WordPress & WooCommerce
- Accept credit card individual payments
- Accept credit card recurring payments
- Allow multiple items to the WooCommerce shopping cart and checkout
- Accept WooCommerce credit card subscriptions on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
- Sell items in WooCommerce with different variation options (e.g. size, color, price)
- Accept all major credit cards
- echeck payment processing
- Accept all checking and savings bank accounts
- Process refunds seamlessly through customer orders in WooCommerce
- Charge shipping on your products or services
- Charge tax on your products or services
- We can only open accounts with US-based businesses at this time
The $249.95 sign-up fee is to cover the administrative costs associated with creating the credit card merchant account. We do not issue refunds. Even if your merchant account is declined.
Please visit our Prohibited Merchant Categories page for acceptable industries prior to submitting an application.